Riverwalk Parade – It’s a Ducky Thing!
Saturday, July 13 – 12pm along Historic Main St.
Our main concern is safety for all, so here are a few things to remember:
- Semi-trucks and oversized units, please call the Chamber for specific line-up instructions! (897-9161)
- Per the City of Lowell Police, no objects of any kind, including candy, may be thrown or passed out from the parade units or from the street (i.e. flyers, candy, objects).
- You must be 16 and have a valid Drivers License to operate a motor vehicle. No reckless operation of motor vehicles will be allowed.
- Children on bikes are required to wear helmets and be accompanied by an adult
- Animal Entrants: Please be prepared to clean up after your animals or expect to be at the end of the parade.
Parade line-up, instructions and route:
- Children and bikes line up at Lowell Light & Power Building.
- Your Parade Number will be given out when you register.
- Parade registration begins 11:00 am.
- Parade entrants are required to report to the Registration Point at the corner of Hunt St. and Riverside Dr.
- To access the Registration Point at Hunt and Riverside Dr., approach from W. Main St., turn north on Hudson St. to Hunt St., turn east on Hunt where the Registration Point is located at the beginning of Riverside Drive
- Entrants will be lined up heading south on Riverside Dr.
- Parking is available on side streets.
- Parade route: Entrants are required to proceed south on Riverside Dr. and turn east on Main St.; turn north on Jackson St., turn east on Avery St. (Semi-truck and large units turn south on Jackson St., back to fairgrounds.)
Deadline for parade entries is Friday, June 28. Call the Chamber Office (616-897-9161) for more information.
Parade Bag Stuffers:
Flat River Outreach Ministries
Northern Physical Therapy