Riverwalk Parade – It’s a Ducky Thing!
Saturday, July 13 – 12pm along Historic Main St.
Our main concern is safety for all, so here are a few things to remember:
- Semi Trucks and over sized entries, please call the Chamber for specific line-up instructions! (897-9161)
- Per the City of Lowell Police, no objects of any kind including candy, may be thrown or passed out from the parade units or from the street (i.e. flyers, candy, objects).
- You must be 16 and have a valid Drivers License to operate a motor vehicle. No reckless operation of motor vehicles will be allowed.
- Children on bikes are required to wear helmets.
- Animal Entries, please be prepared to clean up after your animals or expect to be at the end of the parade.
Parade line-up, instructions and route:
- Your Parade Number will be given out when you register.
- Parade registration begins 10:30 am.
- Parade entries are requested to report to the Registration Point at the corner of Hunt St. and Riverside Dr.
- To access the Registration Point at Hunt and Riverside Dr., approach from W. Main St., turn north on Hudson St. to Hunt St., turning east on Hunt where the Registration Point is located at the beginning of Riverside Drive
- Entries will be lined up heading south on Riverside Dr.
- Parking is available on side streets.
- Other entries will follow, proceeding south on Riverside Dr. and turning east on Main St.; turning north on Jackson St., turning east on Avery St. (Semi truck and large entries turn south on Jackson St., back to fairgrounds.)
Deadline for parade entries is Friday, July 5. Call the Chamber Office (616-897-9161) for more information.